Your underarm area usually sweats very easily than any other parts of the body. Your underarm sweats easily because the area is never exposed to air or light. Hence, the sweat is not easily evaporated due to air. If your face is sweating, the sweat easily is dissolved because your face is constantly exposed to the external environment.
Nevertheless, you can prevent underarm sweating by following some useful tips.
- Apply a good-quality deodorant: The deodorant that is purchased by you should be free from harsh chemicals such as paraben and others like aluminum and other compounds of aluminum. The deodorant usually prevents underarm sweating because the sweat glands are blocked and hence they do not release excessive sweat. The deodorant prevents the production of sweat below your arms. If you are an athlete, you must use deodorants, because you constantly experience sweat. The deodorant only prevents the sweat odor that is released from your underarms. However, if you want to kill the sweat that consists of odor, then you must take other measures.
- Alternatively apply antiperspirant as well: You can also apply antiperspirant if excessive sweat is released below your underarm area. However, the antiperspirant may be stronger and concentrated compared to the deodorant. It blocks the sweat glands and you shall not experience any sweat. However, the constant usage of antiperspirant should not affect your underarm skin. Nevertheless, if you apply any deodorant or antiperspirant, they may produce side effects also and hence you cannot use it constantly. You must use an antiperspirant that consists of aluminum chloride- hexahydrate. Many people today are using Drysol.
- Do not wear tight clothes: Do not wear clothes that are tighter and skin tight to the shoulder area. As the area does not get exposed to air, you shall constantly experience sweat. You should wear such clothes that are not skintight to the shoulder area. You must wear those clothes that make you feel comfortable and your hand movements should be easier. You must be able to move your hands freely.
- Constantly clean the underarm area: You must constantly clean the area and wash the area with water frequently, especially during summer season. The bacterium that is present in the sweat often causes you irritation. If the area is constantly cleaned, then the bacterium that is present is killed. The sweat produced can be reduced if constantly cleaned with water and soap. The soap also consists of antiperspirant properties.
- Apply antiperspirant soaps: Today, you can apply soaps that consist of antiperspirant properties and much such soap is available in the market today. Apply them during bathing time. Clean that area thoroughly. They kill the bacteria that are preying in that area.
Other methods to stop underarm sweating includes:
- You can apply baking soda with a deodorant that consists of aluminum chloride. Hence, the sweat that is acidic in nature also is evaporated easily.
- You can also apply vinegar and other malt vinegar to the area. You can shorter your hair follicles and then apply this mixture. After applying the mixture, let it dry in the area and hence the bacteria that is present in the area is killed.
- You can also try using other homemade therapies such as lemon juice, tomato pulp, etc. you can also drink saga tea every day.
- You can also avail Botox treatment and this treatment brings long-term effects. It is not as expensive as compared to the benefits.
- You can even consume pills. You can take the oral ant cholinergic such as Rubinol and hence you can prevent excessive sweating. This treatment does not create any side effects either.