On Valentine’s Day people express their love with their loved ones in several different ways. People, usually devour chocolate Valentine’s Day candy on that day, or heartily eat romantic yummylicous meals in restaurants, while a few try and enjoy the day relaxing back at home.
However, most people love eating and exchanging candies on Valentine’s Day and most popular candy on this day is the chocolate Valentine’s Day candy. Many people love chocolate flavor and hence chocolate Valentine’s Day candy is quite popular recipe in most households and restaurants on this day. You can either buy Valentine’s Day candy or prepare chocolate Valentine’s Day candy at home. The following are a few candy recipes that you can use to prepare chocolate Valentine’s Day candy and other candies this Valentine’s Day.
- Aluminum foil
- Caramel candy (chocolate-covered)
- Cardboard heart
- Chocolate candy rolls (cut into the lengths of two-inches)
- Chocolate bars
- Cranberries (dried)
- One fresh red rose (stemless i.e., remove the stem)
- Parchment paper
- Peanuts or almonds (chopped)
- Pecan (cut into halves)
- Pretzels (square-shaped ones)
- Vanilla candy rolls (cut into the lengths of two-inches)
Instructions for preparing Chocolate Valentine’s Day Candy:
- Cut a cardboard box into a heart shape and then wrap it in foil. Ensure to turn up the edges to form a small rim.
- Break one chocolate bar into small pieces and then melt the same in a microwave for about a minute, then melt them at an interval of 15-20 seconds; keep stirring the mixture until the chocolate melts down completely.
- Spread the melted mixture on the heart cut-out till it forms a thin layer.
- Place the chocolate rolls in the heart-shaped foil.
- Use dark and white chocolate pieces, or alternatively you can place dark chocolates over the border around white pieces.
- The chocolate rolls will automatically be held together with the help of the melted mixture, which acts as a strong base for the rolled candies.
- Place the stemless red rose right in between the heart.
Instructions for preparing Valentine’s Day Sweet And Salty Chocolate Candy:
- Firstly, toast the pecan halves at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about five to six minutes in a microwave oven.
- When the sweet smell of the pecan halves hits your nose, this signifies that they are properly toasted.
- With the help of a microwavable plate, place the pretzel squares and top them with chocolate-covered caramel candies.
- Microwave the same for about 25-30 seconds in order to melt the caramel, wherein the melted caramel shall now hold on to the pretzels.
- Top each candy with the pecan nut.
Instructions for preparing Valentine’s Day Drop Candy:
- Toast the almonds in microwave oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5-7 minutes.
- Let them to cool down; then cut them into pieces.
- Break the chocolate bars into pieces and melt them in 20 seconds interval in a microwave oven.
- Stir the mixture, till it melts completely.
- Add the roasted almonds and dried cranberries into the chocolate mixture.
- With the help of a tablespoon, drop the chocolate and roasted almonds mixture by the spoon (to give it a candy-shape look) on the parchment paper.
- Keep them in the refrigerator to cool down.
Enjoy every bite of Valentine’s Day candy this Valentine’s day with your loved one. Happy Valentine’s Day to all from DI Networks Team.
- For any of the above-mentioned recipes, you can include any nut such as almonds, cashews, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, etc. one that is most cherished by your loved one.
- You can prepare various types of chocolate Valentine’s Day candies by simply buying chocolates from the market, melting them for some time, adding various dry fruits, stirring it and molding the mixture.